If you are the original owner and the product was purchased within the last two years, follow the steps below to submit your product for warranty evaluation.
- Step 1: Take the receipt and your SRAM product to your original point of purchase.
- If your point of purchase is not available, please contact another dealer for assistance.
- Step 2: The dealer will perform a basic evaluation of the product.
- Some issues that appear to be under warranty may require routine service or repair. For service and troubleshooting help, see our support resources here.
- Step 3: The dealer will contact our nearest Service Center, where trained technicians will provide prompt troubleshooting and regional warranty assistance.
- In most cases, the product will be sent to the nearest Service Center for evaluation or service.
- Step 4: The SRAM Service Center will notify your dealer about the approval or denial of the warranty claim.
- If you have questions about the evaluation process, your dealer can contact the Service Center for your warranty claim’s status. Our Service Centers strive to handle all claims as quickly as possible.
Please note that the warranty process may vary slightly by region.
More information is available on the SRAM warranty page.