The Q factor for GX Eagle AXS cranks is the same as the current Q factor for our DUB cranksets. Different chainlines are available for compatibility specifications.
Articles in this section
- What chainring size options do you offer with SRAM GX Eagle AXS Groupsets?
- Is there an oval chainring option?
- Will a SRAM GX Eagle AXS chainring last longer than a current Eagle chainring?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM GX Eagle AXS 1x chainrings from the crank spider?
- What is the Q factor on GX Eagle AXS cranks and is it different to current Eagle?