SRAM GX Eagle AXS chains use commonly available bicycle chain lubes and are compatible with the same lubricants as our other chains.
Articles in this section
- How do I size a chain for a 1x SRAM GX Eagle AXS drivetrain?
- What chain lubes do you recommend for new AXS chains?
- Can a SRAM GX Eagle AXS PowerLock be installed and uninstalled repeatedly, or does it need to be replaced with a new PowerLock after being removed one time?
- Are SRAM GX Eagle AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed PowerLocks?
- How does the new GX Eagle AXS chain lifespan compare to SRAM’s current Eagle XX1 chain?
- Will a new RED AXS road chain work on a SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on new GX Eagle AXS chains?