Follow the below steps to check the battery levels of your eTap AXS, Eagle AXS, or Reverb AXS system using the AXS Mobile App.
BEFORE YOU START
CHECKING BATTERY STATUS
1) Open the AXS Mobile App. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled and that your phone is connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
2) Lightly shake your bike or press and release the component’s AXS button to wake them from sleep mode.
Tech Tip | AXS buttons can be found next to the AXS logo on any AXS component.
3) Select [Connect]. Allow 5-10 seconds for the app to connect.
Tech Tip | There can only be one primary component per bike system and that component is the AXS rear derailleur. The one exception is that a Reverb AXS seatpost should be the primary component of a system when an AXS rear derailleur is not present. For pairing instruction, see our article: How do I pair my AXS components together?
4) A greyed-out component indicates it is in sleep mode and does not have an active connection to the SRAM AXS Mobile app.
5) Press and release the AXS button on any remaining greyed-out components to reveal their battery level in the AXS Mobile App.
Related article: Why is a component's battery level reporting as a question mark?