The Rival 12-speed Flattop chain uses a nickel coated surface treatment on the outer and inner plates with Hard Chrome treatment on the pins, making the chain extremely strong and durable.
Articles in this section
- Why do Rival 12-speed road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on Rival 12-speed Flattop chain?
- Will a Rival 12-speed Flattop road chain work on a SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Can a Rival Flattop PowerLock be installed and uninstalled repeatedly, or does it need to be replaced with a new PowerLock after being removed one time?
- Are Rival 12-speed PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?