Follow the below instructions to update the firmware on your Rival AXS power meter using the SRAM AXS Mobile App.
Firmware update instructions:
1) Wake the Rival AXS power meter by rotating the crank 180 degrees.
2) Connect the Rival AXS power meter to the AXS Mobile App.
3) Select the power meter within the AXS Mobile App to enter its part menu.
4) Select "New Firmware Available" and then "Install".
The button on the power meter battery sled must be pressed to initiate the update.
5) Remove the battery sled from the non-drive side of the crank spindle. The sled will remain connected to the AXS Mobile App while removed from the spindle.
Tech Tip | See the DUB-PWR Battery Replacement section of the SRAM Power Meter user manual for battery sled removal and installation instruction.
NOTICE: The Rival AXS power meter battery hatch is reverse threaded.
6) Press the button on the power meter battery sled to begin the update.
7) When the update completes, re-install the battery sled per the user manual instructions.