You will need a rear hub with an XDR driver body. Replacement XDR driver bodies are available from most wheel manufacturers to retrofit 11-speed road rear hubs. If you currently have an 8, 9, or 10-speed drivetrain, upgrading your wheelset or rear hub to one that incorporates compatibility to an XDR driver body will allow you to install any eTap AXS groupset to your bike.
Articles in this section
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for Rival eTap AXS?
- What type of freehub body is required for Rival 12-speed road cassettes?
- Can I use a SRAM Eagle 12-speed chain on Rival XG-1250 cassette?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HYPERGLIDE driver on my rear wheel to XDR?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?