No, you can’t change the shift speed of Rival eTap AXS. However, the rear shifting speed automatically increases slightly when a front derailleur is not paired to the groupset during 1x use.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the AXS Mobile App?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Rival eTap AXS?
- If I select the sequential shifting option, can I still command the front derailleur to shift manually if I want it to?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur? (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- What are “enhanced shifting modes” for Rival eTap AXS?
- Can I turn enhanced shifting modes on or off without connecting to the AXS Mobile App?
- Can I set up my shifters to shift the front derailleur automatically for fully sequential-style shift logic?
- How do I pair my Garmin, Wahoo, or Hammerhead cycling computer with SRAM AXS?
- What cycling computer head units are compatible with Rival eTap AXS?
- Are periodic firmware updates available for Rival eTap AXS components?