Yes. Just push both shift paddles at the same time to make the front derailleur shift just as you would in full manual mode. This will override the sequential shifting for that front derailleur shift, but still return to sequential shifting.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the AXS Mobile App?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Rival eTap AXS?
- If I select the sequential shifting option, can I still command the front derailleur to shift manually if I want it to?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur? (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- What are “enhanced shifting modes” for Rival eTap AXS?
- Can I turn enhanced shifting modes on or off without connecting to the AXS Mobile App?
- Can I set up my shifters to shift the front derailleur automatically for fully sequential-style shift logic?
- How do I pair my Garmin, Wahoo, or Hammerhead cycling computer with SRAM AXS?
- What cycling computer head units are compatible with Rival eTap AXS?
- Are periodic firmware updates available for Rival eTap AXS components?