Battery levels of all SRAM AXS components are provided to the AXS Mobile App through the primary component. If the battery level of a component is unknown by the primary component at the time of app connection, the battery level will report as “unknown”.
CORRECTING AN UNKNOWN BATTERY LEVEL
1) Shift and/or actuate every component of your AXS group to provide the current battery levels to the primary component.
2) Force quit the AXS Mobile app on your mobile device.
3) Open the AXS Mobile App. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled and that your phone is connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
4) Lightly shake your bike or press and release the component’s AXS button to wake them from sleep mode.
Tech Tip | AXS buttons can be found next to the AXS logo on any AXS component.
5) Select [Connect]. Allow 5-10 seconds for the app to connect.
6) Press and release the AXS button on any remaining greyed-out components to reveal their battery level in the SRAM AXS Mobile App.