Axle torque plays a role in how hard it is to rotate the Eagle Transmission rear derailleur rearwards with an impact, as well as how hard it is to reset it manually. Follow the axle torque recommendations specified by your specific bike or axle manufacturer.
Articles in this section
- How do I install SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- The SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission drivetrain doesn’t have high limit, low limit, or B-Adjust screws to set up the derailleur. How is that possible?
- How do I pair my SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission system?
- Do I need the AXS app to set up my SRAM Eagle Transmission every time?
- How do I know which “Setup Key” position is needed for my bike when installing SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- What does the “Setup Key” do when installing SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- What is the correct torque for my thru axle when using SRAM Eagle Transmission?
- Do I have to re-adjust the system if I change the chainring size or chainstay length?
- My SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission mounting bolt says to torque it to 25nm, but the manual says 35nm; which is correct?