Eagle Transmission is like no other drivetrain and takes advantage of a radically simplified set-up process thanks to the rear derailleur direct-mounting to the frame, removing the variation in rear derailleur position from bike to bike. Follow the faster-than-ever installation method of Eagle Transmission for best-in-class performance. The full installation video can be seen here.
Articles in this section
- How do I install SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- The SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission drivetrain doesn’t have high limit, low limit, or B-Adjust screws to set up the derailleur. How is that possible?
- How do I pair my SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission system?
- Do I need the AXS app to set up my SRAM Eagle Transmission every time?
- How do I know which “Setup Key” position is needed for my bike when installing SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- What does the “Setup Key” do when installing SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- What is the correct torque for my thru axle when using SRAM Eagle Transmission?
- Do I have to re-adjust the system if I change the chainring size or chainstay length?
- My SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission mounting bolt says to torque it to 25nm, but the manual says 35nm; which is correct?