Yes. Flight Attendant requires a pedal sensor to detect the crank’s rotation. Eagle Transmission can be equipped with the Eagle Transmission spider-based or spindle-based Quarq power meters, which can function as both the Flight Attendant pedal sensor and a power meter. The Flight Attendant upgrade kits include a pedal spindle which is compatible with the non-Power Meter versions of the Eagle Transmission DUB cranksets.
Articles in this section
- Is the SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission compatible with Super Boost frames?
- Can I upgrade my mountain bike to use SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- Is the SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) compatible with my bike?
- Can I mix and match SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission components to customize my bike?
- Can I run SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission on my E-MTB?
- Is there a mullet configuration for SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission on road and gravel bikes?
- Are RockShox Flight Attendant and SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission compatible?
- Can I use the SRAM 8-bolt road direct mount chainrings with the 8-bolt Eagle AXS Transmission cranksets?
- Can I use SRAM AXS road shift/brake controllers, Eagle Drivetrain controller, Wireless Blips, or the AXS BlipBox with Eagle AXS Transmission?
- Can I use the XX SL or other SRAM Eagle Transmission T-type chains on my AXS road drivetrain?