No. While the Eagle T-type chains build on the technology of our robust Flattop road 12-speed chains, there are some differences that make them incompatible. We strongly recommend only using the T-Type Eagle Transmission chains with the Eagle Transmission system, and the Flattop 12-speed road chains with the road drivetrains to avoid potential premature wear or damage to other components.
Articles in this section
- Is the SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission compatible with Super Boost frames?
- Can I upgrade my mountain bike to use SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission?
- Is the SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) compatible with my bike?
- Can I mix and match SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission components to customize my bike?
- Can I run SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission on my E-MTB?
- Is there a mullet configuration for SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission on road and gravel bikes?
- Are RockShox Flight Attendant and SRAM Eagle AXS Transmission compatible?
- Can I use the SRAM 8-bolt road direct mount chainrings with the 8-bolt Eagle AXS Transmission cranksets?
- Can I use SRAM AXS road shift/brake controllers, Eagle Drivetrain controller, Wireless Blips, or the AXS BlipBox with Eagle AXS Transmission?
- Can I use the XX SL or other SRAM Eagle Transmission T-type chains on my AXS road drivetrain?