Follow the below steps to create your bike profile and then add your eTap AXS, Eagle AXS, or Reverb AXS system using the AXS Mobile App.
BEFORE YOU START
CREATING YOUR AXS BIKE PROFILE
1) Open the AXS Mobile App and ensure you are logged in.
2) Press [+] to add a new profile.
3a.) Choose a name for the bike profile and add a photo to remind yourself how awesome your bike is!
3b.) Select [Save Bike] to create the bike profile.
ADDING AXS COMPONENTS TO YOUR BIKE PROFILE
4) Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled and that your phone is connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
5) Lightly shake your bike or press and release the component’s AXS button to wake them from sleep mode.
Tech Tip | AXS buttons can be found next to the AXS logo on any AXS component.
6) Select [Search for Parts].
7) Select [Connect]. Allow 5-10 seconds for the app to connect.
Tech Tip | The initial search may only reveal the AXS system’s primary component during this step. This is normal.
Tech Tip | There can only be one primary component per bike profile. If you have multiple AXS primary components on a single bike, such as an AXS rear derailleur and Reverb AXS seatpost, see our pairing article to combine them into a single system. For pairing instruction, see our article: How do I pair my AXS components together?
8) Press and hold the AXS button and do not release until the LED begins to flash. Select [Authorize]
Tech Tip | Component Authorization is only required when connecting your AXS system to your mobile device for the first time.
9) Scroll down and select [Add To Bike].
Tech Tip | A greyed-out component indicates it is in sleep mode and does not have an active connection to the AXS Mobile App. This is normal.
10) Select the bike profile you just created.
Tech Tip | Do NOT select [+ New Bike] unless another bike profile is needed.
Your AXS system is now added to your new bike profile.
9) Press and release the AXS button on any remaining greyed-out components to wake and connect them to the AXS Mobile App.