Yes! For Apex AXS drivetrain, use a flatbar
AXS controller to shift your rear derailleur.
For Apex mechanical, Eagle trigger or
twist shifters are compatible with Apex
mechanical and Eagle mechanical derailleurs
(Mullet style drivetrain). The S300 flat bar
brakeset is available for flat bar bike builds for
both Apex XPLR AXS and Apex mechanical
Articles in this section
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS components?
- Will an Apex Flattop road chain work on a SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Can I use a BlipBox with Apex AXS rear derailleurs?
- Can I pair the Apex AXS rear derailleur with a front derailleur to make a super wide 2x drivetrain?
- Are Apex AXS components compatible with other SRAM AXS components, like SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS parts?
- Can I pair my Apex AXS drivetrain to my Hammerhead head unit?
- Can I customize the settings of my Apex AXS drivetrain?
- Can I change shifting modes with my Apex AXS system without going through the mobile app? For example, can I change shifting modes using my GPS head unit?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- Has the battery life changed or improved?