Apex cranksets work with DUB bottom
bracket bearings that come in a variety of
• BB DUB BSA ROAD68
• BB DUB PF ROAD86.5
• BB DUB BB30 ROAD68
• BB DUB PF30 ROAD68
• BB DUB BB386
• BB DUB PF30 79-Asymmetric
• BB DUB PF30 73-Asymmetric
• BB DUB Italian
• BB DUB T47 Internal 86.5
• BB DUB T47 68mm External
• BB DUB T47 77-Asymmetric
Articles in this section
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS components?
- Will an Apex Flattop road chain work on a SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Can I use a BlipBox with Apex AXS rear derailleurs?
- Can I pair the Apex AXS rear derailleur with a front derailleur to make a super wide 2x drivetrain?
- Are Apex AXS components compatible with other SRAM AXS components, like SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS parts?
- Can I pair my Apex AXS drivetrain to my Hammerhead head unit?
- Can I customize the settings of my Apex AXS drivetrain?
- Can I change shifting modes with my Apex AXS system without going through the mobile app? For example, can I change shifting modes using my GPS head unit?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- Has the battery life changed or improved?