The Apex XPLR AXS rear derailleur is designed specifically
for 1x and will work with 11-44T, 10-44T, and
10-36T cassettes only. The Apex XPLR
mechanical rear derailleur is designed
specifically for 1x and will work with 11-44T
and 10-44T cassettes only.
The X1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and Apex
Eagle rear derailleur are compatible with 11-
50T, 10-50T, and 10-52T Eagle cassettes.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with AXS components?
- Will an Apex Flattop road chain work on a SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Can I use a BlipBox with Apex AXS rear derailleurs?
- Can I pair the Apex AXS rear derailleur with a front derailleur to make a super wide 2x drivetrain?
- Are Apex AXS components compatible with other SRAM AXS components, like SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS parts?
- Can I pair my Apex AXS drivetrain to my Hammerhead head unit?
- Can I customize the settings of my Apex AXS drivetrain?
- Can I change shifting modes with my Apex AXS system without going through the mobile app? For example, can I change shifting modes using my GPS head unit?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?
- Has the battery life changed or improved?