The Eagle Powertrain system is optimized for the specific chain ring size that the bike comes with from the factory. Changing the size of the chainring is not possible.
Articles in this section
- What drivetrains are compatible with Eagle Powertrain?
- What is the motor platform for the Eagle Powertrain system?
- Is the Eagle Powertrain system compatible with a Battery RangeExtender?
- How does the Eagle Powertrain system use the additional capacity of the RangeExtender?
- Can I remove the battery of my Eagle Powertrain system to charge it?
- Why does the Speed Ring on my Eagle Powertrain system have multiple magnets? Is there a Center Lock variant available?
- Can I use a different chain ring size with my Eagle Powertrain system?
- Can I use a different brake system than SRAM on my Eagle Powertrain equipped bike?
- Is it possible to use another seatpost than the RockShox Reverb AXS on my Eagle Powertrain equipped bike?
- Can I use my previous AXS Controller with the original paddle or the Rocker paddle on my Eagle Powertrain equipped bike?