Coast shift in the Eagle Powertrain system allows you to shift without pedaling. The system can turn the chainring independently from the cranks to change gears when accelerating or decelerating under braking or terrain changes. This allows for intuitive down shifts when approaching a stop or fast and precise shifting in a descending trail scenario without the risk of pedal strikes.
Articles in this section
- What motor support modes does Eagle Powertrain offer?
- What is Eagle Powertrain automatic shifting?
- Can I adjust Eagle Powertrain Auto Shift to my personal riding style?
- What is Coast Shift in the Eagle Powertrain system? How does it work?
- How does the push function for Eagle Powertrain work?
- Which button does what on the Eagle Powertrain AXS Pods?
- How can I customize my controls on my Eagle Powertrain system?