Automatic shifting with Eagle Powertrain keeps the rider in a consistent and comfortable cadence which can improve efficiency for riders that ride at lower cadence. Additionally, the start cog is likely going to be larger with Auto Shifting on, which would result in less power draw from a high torque, low rpm start.
Articles in this section
- What is Eagle Powertrain?
- Which parts does the Eagle Powertrain system consist of?
- How is Eagle Powertrain integrated into the SRAM AXS ecosystem?
- What is the power output of the Eagle Powertrain Drive Unit?
- What makes SRAM Eagle Powertrain different than an E-Bike with Eagle Transmission?
- Is SRAM Eagle Powertrain race proven?
- What’s the SRAM Eagle Powertrain system weight?
- What are the SRAM Eagle Powertrain battery options?
- Are the European and North American SRAM Eagle Powertrain systems different?
- Does Eagle Powertrain Auto Shift lead to more efficient use of the motor?