Racing has always been a big part of the SRAM heritage and we want to provide products that enable riders to gain the maximum out of their experience. Two years ago we began racing Eagle Powertrain to develop and ultimately validate its performance. Our rider Yannick Pontal (SRAM BlackBox Team) won the 2022 EWS-E overall title on the system. In this current EDR-E season multiple teams are competing on Eagle Powertrain systems, further validating its capability and robustness.
Articles in this section
- What is Eagle Powertrain?
- Which parts does the Eagle Powertrain system consist of?
- How is Eagle Powertrain integrated into the SRAM AXS ecosystem?
- What is the power output of the Eagle Powertrain Drive Unit?
- What makes SRAM Eagle Powertrain different than an E-Bike with Eagle Transmission?
- Is SRAM Eagle Powertrain race proven?
- What’s the SRAM Eagle Powertrain system weight?
- What are the SRAM Eagle Powertrain battery options?
- Are the European and North American SRAM Eagle Powertrain systems different?
- Does Eagle Powertrain Auto Shift lead to more efficient use of the motor?