No. The maximum cassette size compatible with the short cage eTap 2x11 rear derailleur is 11-28. The eTap WiFLi 2x11 rear derailleur can accommodate up to an 11-32 cassette.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 groupset on my bicycle?
- As a wireless product that has country specific requirements for regulatory certification, where is SRAM RED eTap 2x11 currently certified to ship?
- Are there frame fit specifications required for SRAM Red eTap 2x11?
- Can I shift the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 front and rear derailleurs at the same time?
- Are there new cranks, rings, cassettes, and chains that are made for SRAM RED eTap 2x11?
- Where can I find SRAM RED eTap 2x11 frame fit specifications?
- How much does the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 groupset weigh?
- Does SRAM make a WiFLi version of the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 rear derailleur?
- Can I assemble a SRAM RED eTap 2x11 system with no front derailleur to create a 1x drivetrain? Will the system still work?
- Can I use a non-SRAM chain with SRAM RED eTap® 2x11?