Four, with two on each side for eTap® 2x11 (one pair for the aero extension and one pair for the base bar). Keep in mind that the BlipBox is the shifter and that the Blips are remote switches for that shifter. At least two Blips must be plugged into the BlipBox for it to function.
Articles in this section
- Are the front and rear derailleur batteries interchangeable?
- What happens when an eTap® 2x11 battery is low? Will the shifts slow down? Will the shifter work intermittently?
- Will the parts stay “on” when the bike is on my car rack?
- How far can I ride on a fully charged derailleur eTap® 2x11 battery?
- How do I know when to charge the eTap® 2x11 derailleur or replace the shifter batteries?
- What is the warranty on eTap® battery?
- How long do the eTap® 2x11 shifter batteries last?
- Are the eTap® shifter batteries rechargeable?
- How long does it take to remove 2x11 eTap® shifter batteries?
- Do I have to remove the eTap® derailleur batteries to charge them?