We’ve won race stages in the rain at the WorldTour level and have done extensive ride testing in the rain with no issues. We’ve also done extensive testing in climate chambers to ensure function in extreme conditions.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- Are common bike washes safe to use on SRAM RED eTap?
- Are there any recommended degreasers I should use with SRAM RED eTap?
- Is it safe to leave a derailleur in a bucket of solvent or in a solvent tank?
- Can I use a pressure washer?
- How hard it is to pair the eTap 2x11 system and get all of the components to recognize each other?
- How do I shift the front derailleur when I am tuning it in the workstand? I have one hand on the bar and one hand turning the crank. I can’t execute a front shift unless I stop turning the crank.
- How far does the derailleur index when adjusting the eTap 2x11 rear derailleur trim?
- Can I adjust the eTap 2x11 derailleurs while I am riding like you can with a barrel adjuster on a mechanical system?
- Is SRAM RED eTap waterproof?