No. It is compatible all existing frame dropout width and interface standards including both quick release and thru-axle designs.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an XD or XDR driver to use an XD compatible cassette?
- Where do I get an XD or XDR driver for my wheel?
- Why did SRAM create the XD driver body interface?
- Why did SRAM create the XDR driver body interface?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- Are XD and XDR open standards?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- Do XD or XDR equipped wheels require special frame rear dropout designs?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?