Most wheel manufacturers make an XD or XDR driver they can sell you to covert your wheel. Please check with the hub manufacturer to see if they have an XD or XDR driver kit for your existing rear hub. SRAM produces XD and XDR drivers for Zipp and SRAM wheels and hubs only.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an XD or XDR driver to use an XD compatible cassette?
- Where do I get an XD or XDR driver for my wheel?
- Why did SRAM create the XD driver body interface?
- Why did SRAM create the XDR driver body interface?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- Are XD and XDR open standards?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- Do XD or XDR equipped wheels require special frame rear dropout designs?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?