160mm for road applications and 140mm for closed circuit applications such as triathlon, TT, cyclocross, and criteriums.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ shift-brake levers require?
- How many hours of riding can I get from a fresh set of shifter batteries?
- Are there any auxiliary buttons on the shifters with unassigned functions that can be used to control other wireless components or perform special functions?
- Are eTap™ Blip and Clic button functions digitally customizable?
- What size disc brake rotors does SRAM recommend for eTap AXS HRD?
- What type of brake pads are required for SRAM eTap AXS HRD road disc brakes?
- What disc brake pad compound options does SRAM offer for SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS HRD brakes?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the buttons (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?