The Eagle AXS™ derailleur uses a Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch with a proven track record form our current Eagle™ offerings. It is not the same as the SRAM RED eTap AXS™ derailleur Orbit™ fluid clutch.
Articles in this section
- What is the max cog size that is compatible with Eagle AXS™ rear derailleurs?
- What type of clutch mechanism does the Eagle AXS™ derailleur use? Is it the same as the new SRAM RED eTap AXS™ derailleur?
- What’s the difference between the roller bearing clutch and overload clutch?
- Why doesn’t Eagle™ use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the roller bearing clutch?
- What is the Overload Clutch?
- How robust is the Eagle AXS™ derailleur?
- Are 11-speed SRAM RED eTap™ derailleur batteries compatible with Eagle AXS™ and SRAM RED eTap AXS™ derailleurs?