SRAM offers a PG-1230 Eagle™ cassette which utilizes the HG splined driver body interface. This is compatible with all of our Eagle™ drivetrain parts as part of the Eagle™ ecosystem. However, for optimum performance the XG-1295 and XG-1299 cassettes are used in the Eagle AXS™ offering.
Articles in this section
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for Eagle AXS?
- What type of freehub body is required for Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the driver on my rear wheel to XD™?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?