- 33t-max: Compatible with 10-26t, 10-28t, 10-30t and 10-33t cassettes
- 36t-max: Compatible with 10-28t, 10-30t, 10-33t, and 10-36 cassettes
- XPLR: Compatible with 10-36t and 10-44t cassettes (1x only, no front derailleur compatibility)
- Eagle AXS rear derailleurs can be paired with AXS road controllers and offer 10-50t, 10-52t and 11-50t cassette ranges. Eagle models are 1x only and not compatible with a front derailleur.
Check out the SRAM AXS Component Compatibility Map for more details.
Articles in this section
- Will the Force 36t-max derailleur work without a front derailleur?
- What 2x chainring options are compatible with the Force eTap AXS 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Is there a marking or indication on the rear derailleur to know if it is a 36t-max or 33t-max version?
- What cassettes are compatible with the Force 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Can I use the eTap AXS rear derailleur without the front derailleur to make a 1x drivetrain?
- Is there a different eTap AXS rear derailleur for 2x and 1x drivetrains?
- What is the maximum cassette cog size that is compatible with SRAM eTap AXS rear derailleurs?
- Is there a SRAM eTap AXS rear derailleur compatible with a higher max cog size than 33T?
- Why do SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS rear derailleurs use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the Roller Bearing Clutch used on SRAM’s mountain bike rear derailleurs?