Checking battery life is easy: press the button on the Shifter. Green light means it’s at or close to full charge. Red light means it’s at or close to half charge. And flashing red means charge it up. The battery will last approximately 20 hours or more of riding time. To prolong battery life, the system goes to power save mode when the bike is stationary.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?