Generally speaking, Force eTap AXS™ uses less expensive materials and manufacturing processes compared to RED eTap AXS™. Some chainring options, like the 50/37 2x chainring combo, and the 50T 1x Aero chainring, are available only at the RED® level. Internal technologies are the same for both groups, so performance on the bike will be indistinguishable, but Force eTap AXS™ will weigh about 300g more than RED® and MSRP will be about $1000 less.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up SRAM eTap AXS on wheel-on style indoor trainer?
- How do I set up SRAM eTap AXS on a direct drive indoor trainer?
- In which countries are SRAM AXS wireless components certified to ship and sell?
- What is AXS™ and how do you pronounce it?
- Are the frame fit specs for the wider gearing options for Force eTap AXS different than the existing Force eTap® AXS? Where can I find the frame fit specs?
- What are the main differences between RED eTap AXS™ and Force eTap AXS™?
- What is the weight difference between RED eTap AXS™ and Force eTap AXS™?
- What is the price difference between RED eTap AXS™ and Force eTap AXS™?
- Are there different eTap AXS color variants available?
- What are the main benefits of the new X-Range™ gearing configurations for RED eTap AXS™?