Absolutely! You can order a SRAM AXS™ Power Meter Spider from Quarq. It is designed to use your existing Force AXS™ crankarms and chainrings, and can be installed without a factory calibration.
Articles in this section
- Are SRAM Rival power meter cranksets available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What SRAM eTap AXS power meter options are available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?
- Is the new wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?
- Is there a power meter option available for the wider gearing 43/30 crankset?
- Is the Q-Factor for the wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset the same as the existing Force eTap AXS cranksets?
- Is the Q-Factor for SRAM’s eTap AXS™ road cranks different from SRAM’s 11-speed road cranks?