AXS Web is a web-based tool designed for riders who want to better understand and improve their experience on a bike. It uses data enabled devices to collect and display ride data uploaded through head units from specific manufacturers. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What is AXS Web?
- Do I need to have the SRAM AXS Mobile App to use AXS Web?
- How much of my ride data will upload after I link my headunit account to AXS Web?
- Do I have to own SRAM components to use AXS Web?
- Will my data still be in AXS Web if I no longer use the account?
- Can I update firmware on my AXS components through AXS Web?
- Will Zwift rides show on AXS Web?
- Where is tire pressure information integrated?
- Is there a limitation on the number of bikes you can have in your AXS profile?
- Are there differences between the experience for Road and MTB users?