No, there is not an available power meter option as the 94mm Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) of the spider is smaller than the 107mm Force eTap AXS 2x cranksets, to fit the smaller 43/30 chainrings. Quarq offers the Powertap P2 pedal kit for those who require power option.
Articles in this section
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?
- Is the new wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?
- Is there a power meter option available for the wider gearing 43/30 crankset?
- Is the Q-Factor for the wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset the same as the existing Force eTap AXS cranksets?
- Is the Q-Factor for SRAM’s eTap AXS™ road cranks different from SRAM’s 11-speed road cranks?
- Is it possible to put a 5-arm non-power meter spider from another SRAM crankset onto the RED or Force DUB crankset?
- What is the chain line of the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ crankset/chainrings? Is it different than 11-speed SRAM road cranksets?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ cranksets compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?