Force now has an additional 10-36 option, made to work with the Force eTap AXS 36t-max rear derailleur.
Articles in this section
- What type of freehub body is required for the new Force eTap AXS 10-36 cassette?
- What is the new cassette size for the wider range Force eTap AXS?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Can I use a SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chain on an SRAM RED® XG-1290 cassette?
- Will a new RED® road chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain?
- Why does the new SRAM RED and Force chain use larger rollers than SRAM’s 11-speed chains?