Yes, the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur will work seamlessly with the SRAM AXS App. The SRAM AXS App lets you tap into the potential of your AXS-equipped bike by displaying shift settings and battery status, as well as personalized controls. When paired with a compatible head unit that is linked to AXS Web, you can view records for time spent in each gear as well as power information (when paired with a power meter).
Articles in this section
- When is the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur available for retail aftermarket purchase?
- Is there a new SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette available for the wider range SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur?
- What gear range can I achieve with the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur with my current 2x SRAM RED eTap AXS system?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- What parts are compatible with the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur? Can I use a SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur with my 11-speed SRAM RED eTap system?
- What chain is compatible with the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur? Can I use an Eagle 12-speed chain with this derailleur?
- Can I change my B-Adjust screw to extend my existing 33T Max SRAM RED eTap AXS derailleur to clear a 36-tooth cassette?
- What type of freehub body is required for the Force XG-1270 10-36T cassette?
- What cassettes are compatible with the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur?
- Is there a marking or indication on the rear derailleur to know if it is a 36T Max or 33T Max version?