Other Bluetooth devices connected to your phone can interfere with the ShockWiz App's ability to communicate with a ShockWiz device. These symptoms include (but are not limited to):
- Live data reported from ShockWiz to the app lags (pressure and travel percentage)
- Connected, but cannot select a different Tuning Style
- Connected, but cannot Start New Session
- ShockWiz App momentarily loses connection with ShockWiz device
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms check to see what other Bluetooth devices are actively connected to your phone such as ; smart watches or similar.
1) Perform a Reboot on the ShockWiz device.
2) Turn off other Bluetooth device connected to your phone, or disconnect the device completely.
3) Force quit the ShockWiz App and then reopen.
4) Connect the ShockWiz device and see if the issue is resolved.
If the connection issues is NOT resolved, turn the phone or tablet off, and back on. Then, attempt to connect the ShockWiz device.
If your issue is still not resolved, see Connection Issues - Cannot Connect To The ShockWiz App, or contact Quarq Customer Service for further assistance.