If a ShockWiz firmware update fails or stalls while updating, the ShockWiz device will appear unresponsive. The LED will NOT flash and the ShockWiz app will be unable to detect the device in the normal manner. To correct this issue follow the below procedure.
1. Perform a Reboot on ShockWiz.
2. Open the ShockWiz app but do not connect to the device.
3. Enter the Settings page and select “Update Firmware”.
4. Select “Search For Device”.
5. Your device will appear in the “Connect to” list. Select the device to connect.
6. Once the ShockWiz app connects to the ShockWiz device, the firmware update will begin automatically.
Do not let the screen on your phone or tablet lock during the update!
7. Once the update has reached 100%, the update is complete and the message below will appear. Select “Done” to exit.
8. Navigate to the Home screen and select “Connect” to connect to the ShockWiz device.