The ANT+/BLE PowerCap does not connect using a micro USB cable.Rather, firmware updates and ride uploads occur through cloud-related services using Bluetooth (BLE) on PowerTap Mobile for iOS or with a PC using CycleOps VirtualTraining.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find parts drawings for my PowerTap power meter?
- How do I update my G3 hub's firmware?
- Does the G3 have a Rechargeable Battery?
- Will The G3 hub work with a Yellow Cervo CPU?
- What length spokes do I need to build my new PowerTap G3 or GS Straight Pull Hub into my rim?
- Why do I get intermittent data transmission?
- Which phones or tablets work with the BLE PowerCap?
- How can I tell if my hub is 11-speed compatible?
- What are offset values, and what do they mean?
- How do I update my firmware or my dual ANT+/BLE PowerCap?