Make sure to check the record control on the Joule. Go to the main menu under device memory. You can set the Joule to start recording by speed or heart rate.
Articles in this section
- My Joule GPS reads my PowerTap or PowerCal, but falls asleep after a couple minutes?
- When riding, why does my cadence show all dashes or zeros?
- Why isn't my PowerTap computer showing watts?
- Why won't my Joule recognize my G3 hub?
- Why don't I see my current ride in the history files?
- Temperature seems off on short rides.
- Why do I have no display on my computer?
- Why is the "feet gained" different than a Garmin?
- Why is the data different between Garmin and PowerTap CPU?