Symptom Description: The ShockWiz device will not connect to the ShockWiz App.
Cause: Connection issues can be the fault of either the ShockWiz device or the phone the ShockWiz App is being used on.
- Verify Bluetooth is enabled on the phone.
- Toggle the phone's Bluetooth off/on.
- Force quit the ShockWiz App and reopen.
- Turn phone off/on to clear phone's Bluetooth cache.
- Verify ShockWiz is awake indicated by a flashing LED. Shake the device or bounce the bike to wake ShockWiz. If ShockWiz will not Wake, see; No Function - ShockWiz Will Not Turn On
If the above steps do NOT correct the issue, continue with the below troubleshooting.
1) Perform a Reboot on the ShockWiz device.
2) Attempt to connect the ShockWiz device to the ShockWiz App.
If the above steps do NOT correct the issue, continue troubleshooting.
3) Attempt to connect ShockWiz to a different phone or Tablet.
4) See Also, Bluetooth Interference - Poor ShockWiz App Performance
If after completing the above the issue is not resolved, contact Quarq Customer Service for further assistance.