Yes. Multishift is a feature found in the drivetrain settings menu of the AXS Mobile App that allows you to shift multiple gears when you press and hold an AXS controller button.
UNDERSTANDING AXS CONTROLLER SINGLE CLICK AND MULTISHIFT
- When Multishift is disabled, your Eagle AXS rear derailleur will upshift or downshift one cog in response to a single click and click-and-hold of an AXS controller button.
- When Multishift is enabled, your Eagle AXS rear derailleur will upshift or downshift one cog in response to a single click and can be set to shift two, three, or all cogs in response to an AXS controller button click-and-hold.
AXS Multishift should never be enabled when installed on e-Bike/Pedelec style bicycles. Doing so can damage your drivetrain components and will void your SRAM warranty.
BEFORE YOU START
- Download the AXS Mobile app and create your SRAMid
- Create and personalize your SRAM AXS bike profile
HOW TO ENABLE MULTISHIFT
1) Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device and open the AXS Mobile App.
2) Lightly shake your bike or press and release the component’s AXS button to wake them from sleep mode.
NOTICE: The button action required to wake an AXS component is a single Press-and-Release. Do NOT Press-and-Hold the AXS button to wake components. If a component no longer shifts or actuates after pressing the AXS button, complete the AXS System Pairing Process to re-establish function.
3) Select [Connect]. Allow 5-10 seconds for the app to connect.
Tech Tip: There can only be one primary component per bike system, and that component is the AXS rear derailleur. The one exception is that a Reverb AXS seatpost should be the primary component of a system when an AXS rear derailleur is not present. For pairing instruction, see our article: How do I pair my AXS components together?.
4) Select [Drivetrain Settings]
5) Toggle Multishift [On]. Select the desired number of cogs for the upshift and downshift directions. Drivetrain settings are automatically saved once selected.
NOTICE: If after changing your controller functions, a component no longer shifts or actuates, the wireless link between components may have been inadvertently disconnected. If you are experiencing this, please complete the AXS System Pairing Process to re-establish function.