Yes. SRAM XPLR drivetrain parts are compatible with existing 1x 12-speed road cranksets, 1x 12-speed chainrings, and Flattop 12-speed chains. The XPLR rear derailleur works with 12-speed 10-36T and 10-44T 12-speed cassettes.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SRAM XPLR drivetrain parts cost?
- What is the weight of the XPLR derailleur, cassette, and crankset?
- What Eagle AXS components are compatible with SRAM XPLR eTap AXS?
- Are the SRAM XPLR eTap AXS drivetrain parts compatible with my bike?
- What do I need to do to convert to XPLR gearing if I already have an eTap AXS drivetrain?
- Are SRAM XPLR eTap AXS parts compatible with other SRAM components?
- What chain should I use with the XPLR rear derailleur and cassette?
- Are there new drop bar controls offered for the XPLR product line?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR derailleur and cassette?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?