Yes, the SRAM AXS Mobile App allows you to customize your shift paddle functions so that you can choose to shift down with the right or left shifter, and vice versa. You can find details on how to adjust your shifter configuration on our AXS App Tips Page.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SRAM XPLR drivetrain parts cost?
- What is the weight of the XPLR derailleur, cassette, and crankset?
- What Eagle AXS components are compatible with SRAM XPLR eTap AXS?
- Are the SRAM XPLR eTap AXS drivetrain parts compatible with my bike?
- What do I need to do to convert to XPLR gearing if I already have an eTap AXS drivetrain?
- Are SRAM XPLR eTap AXS parts compatible with other SRAM components?
- What chain should I use with the XPLR rear derailleur and cassette?
- Are there new drop bar controls offered for the XPLR product line?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR derailleur and cassette?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?