No, Orbit dampers and spring clutches are sealed systems that do not require any maintenance.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleurs, eTap AXS wider gearing derailleurs, and eTap AXS derailleurs?
- Why does the XPLR derailleur only work as a 1x?
- Can I make the XPLR rear derailleur work with a 2x system?
- What battery do XPLR rear derailleurs use?
- How long can I ride before I need to charge my derailleur battery?
- Does the XPLR rear derailleur have chain management?
- Does the Orbit fluid damper or spring clutch need any maintenance or service?
- Can I use an oversize pulley set or aftermarket cage assembly for oversized pulleys on my XPLR rear derailleur?
- What tool is used to set the chain gap for an XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the chain gap adjustment for the XPLR rear derailleur with a 10-44T cassette?