You will need a rear hub with an XDR driver body. Replacement XDR driver bodies are available from most wheel manufacturers to retrofit 11-speed road rear hubs. SRAM only manufactures XDR driver bodies for SRAM and Zipp hubs, but provides the XDR design specifications to other hub manufacturers so they can manufacture XDR driver bodies that fit with their own hub designs. See your hub manufacturer for details on how to upgrade to an XDR driver body.
Articles in this section
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What size cassettes work with the XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?”
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?