No. The SRAM RED, Force, and Rival wider gearing 36T Max rear derailleurs will work with 12-speed cassettes from 10-28T up to 10-36T only. These derailleurs are marked as “MAX 36T” on the back of the derailleur near the derailleur mounting bolt. They are not designed to clear the larger gear profile of the 10-44T cassette.
Articles in this section
- What is the tooth count of the XPLR 12-speed 10-44T cassettes?
- What size cassettes work with the XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the difference between the XG-1271 and XG-1251 10-44T cassettes?
- Is there an eTap AXS cassette available that is compatible with 11-speed Hyperglide driver bodies?”
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- Can I use my eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur with the 10-44T XPLR cassette?
- What driver bodies are compatible with XPLR XG-1271 and XG-1251 cassettes?