The direct mount cranksets and chainrings are compatible with Eagle chains, if paired with an Eagle AXS rear derailleur and Eagle cassette. The Eagle AXS controller is also fully compatible with XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleurs if you are looking to build a flat bar bike with an XPLR geared drivetrain.
Articles in this section
- How much do the SRAM XPLR drivetrain parts cost?
- What is the weight of the XPLR derailleur, cassette, and crankset?
- What Eagle AXS components are compatible with SRAM XPLR eTap AXS?
- Are the SRAM XPLR eTap AXS drivetrain parts compatible with my bike?
- What do I need to do to convert to XPLR gearing if I already have an eTap AXS drivetrain?
- Are SRAM XPLR eTap AXS parts compatible with other SRAM components?
- What chain should I use with the XPLR rear derailleur and cassette?
- Are there new drop bar controls offered for the XPLR product line?
- Can I use an Eagle chain with the XPLR derailleur and cassette?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?